Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another long day at work..

This day is going as slow as possible..Sometimes I really think the time goes slower than it is supposed to.lol.oh well.

So last night after a great church service we all went to Starbucks and they surprised me with a little birthday thing since i was in NY for it. I love my friends! I got some great gifts too.Thanks Li for being so creative with your gift,and Sarah for getting me my corn maze ticket.YOU ROCK.Steve for the huge coffee that is my absolute favorite,and Jeni for the amazing notebooks!Thanks to everyone for coming and being such great friends!They sure know how to embarrass me too!lol. SO thanks guys.

So I got my application for Morningstar yesterday and I had no idea the questions were going to be so in depth and some kind of weird.lol. I knew it was going to be a lot of work,but not 38 questions of answers that could be a page long!lol.So pray for me that I do a great job on it.And for you others who don't want me to go still,don't pray that I do bad!lol.jk.

btw.the office i work in has to be the coldest building ever.my fingers are frozen.im sure JENI would love it here.lol

peace and love.

valerinaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Mood:Bored,Cold,Giddy
Listening to:Meant to Live Switchfoot

No comments: