Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i hate allergies!

i really hate waking up and not being able to breath or even hear!lol. i have been having the worst allergies this season and i'm really getting sick of it.. and half of the time i forget to take my meds for it,like today for example.so now i am struggling through the day at work. i can stop sneezing and my eyes are burning! but my favorite part of it all is my runny nose. i'm so glad i am writig these awesome details for you to read. at least you know how miserable i am! but i'm sure you all have been there,and if you havent...GOD BLESS YOU!lol..


p.s...anyone good at resumes? im trying to finish mine up so i can apply for MAC,wondering if anyone is interested in looking it over and giving me some advice.


Mood:STUFFED UP.
Song:Use Somebody, Kings of Leon

1 comment:

victoria Pace said...

i know what u mean
iv had a cold for 5 days.
i'll pray for you.
ha.i wont be able to help but
thats exactly what were donig in
my business service technology
class,all about resume' and refferences.