Friday, October 3, 2008

love it.

There are days when my heart aches
It cries the cries of others
And bears the pain of theirs
I become frustrated
And long for the relieving release
For my sake, and for theirs
Together we brainstorm
We create artistic schemes
Any ploy two fool our minds, into believing the dream
It never works
Reality is far too heavy
Alone they suffer
together we suffer
The heavier my shoulders become,
The more I hold for them
I search my life, my heart, my past
Maybe its my fault?
Did I do this to them?
Can I change their situation?
Or simply lighten their load?
I'm pretty sure the damage is done
But my faith is in the hope
That none was done in vain
Maybe from this,
Another will be free
But today,
I promise to me
That i'll use the power of voice
To love, to live, to change
This generation of hope.

No comments: