Tuesday, October 28, 2008

thinking...

But he told me, "My kindness is all you need. My power is strongest when you are weak." So I will brag even more about my weaknesses in order that Christ's power will live in me. Therefore, I accept weakness, mistreatment, hardship, persecution, and difficulties suffered for Christ. It's clear that when I'm weak, I'm strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

So many times I forget this, and I wonder why I do... I mean it doesn't get much better than this.I try to work out so many things on my own,because I feel like there is so much. But nothing is impossible for God, and why wouldn't I want to give it all to Him, especially when our weaknesses show His power and strength!!!HELLO.

So my prayer is to continually give it all to God,and to be anxious for nothing!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's soooo good.
i love you valerie