Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back to Work!

So I am back in the MishDish!.It feels good to be home.I was so glad to see everyone! I missed you all so much! Now that I am back I am back to work. Not the work I really want to do now since I am a certified Make-Up Artist!What a nice title.lol. I am going to apply to work for MAC this week or next. Wish me luck! So its weird to be stuck in an office all day again knowing that I can probably get a job doing something im passionate for and actually good at.lol.

I gotta post some pictures up from the trip. I am really bad at the blogging thing too.I really thought I was going to be good at it..I failed miserably.lol.I am seriously going to try now that I am home. I get bored at work so I can do it here too.

Well thats all for now.Maybe i will post more later today..


Peace and Love....

Mood:ehh.
Listening too: Chasing Pavements Adele

2 comments:

lori bunk said...

i'm so glad you came over last night... see you next monday?

Jeni said...

i'm so glad you are home!!!!

i love you player