Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sorry!!

So I have done a horrible job at the blog thing. So sorry guys!!!Some of you all could have called me to remind me though!lol.jk.well I am doing really good and I come home in a week. Its bittersweet. I love it here but I am definitely ready to go home as well. I miss all of you terribly!

So since I have been here I have learned tons about makeup and I LOVE it. i also found a church that I liked to and have been going the past couple weeks. We also got to go to Prayer in the Square. It is a one time a year thing where everyone comes to Times Square to pray for all different things.It was amazing. i was glad I got to go. I will post a picture I took of it. Not the best pic but youll get an idea of what all was goin on. There was over 50,000 people there. So cool.

So thats all for now.Ill see you all in 8 days!

3 comments:

lori bunk said...

yeah!!! we are counting down the days!

Nina Bunk said...

wow that went really fast!!!

lori bunk said...

just wanted to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! i love you and can't wait until you are home!