Monday, April 21, 2008

Lovely.

God never ceases to amaze me. I have just been so encouraged lately its unbelievable.I usually am the most negative person you could meet.Lately god has turned that around.I have taken things and have made the best of them and it feels great! I had a great weekend!This week will be awesome too.
Last week someone spoke about pride and it really got me thinking about the little things that have made me become prideful.And that message couldn't have come at a better time. It was right when I needed it.It really hit the spot!lol.
I'm starting to read a new book called "Blue like Jazz."My best friend Carly let me borrow it and Ive heard its an awesome book so I am looking forward to read it.

Listening to: God of this City,Chris Tomlin
Mood:amazed.

No comments: