Thursday, April 10, 2008

Why am I a procrastinator?

Another day off!Yay.There is tons of stuff I really really really need to get done, and have yet to do it.I get so mad at myself because I wait to do things until the absolute last minute.We haven't booked the hotel yet for NY,and we are one week away from going.So yeah,that has to get done today.i guess that's the main thing i have been waiting to do,but i do have a bunch of other little things i need to get done as well.

I also feel like I'm getting sick again.I am praying to God that I am not because that would be really bad.The weather has been nice this week.I heard a rumor that its supposed to snow this Sunday.Oh Michigan never ceases to amaze me..haha..

that's all i got.


Listening to:Fall Away,The Fray
Mood: Determined

No comments: