Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I hate my job.

so I got a wonderful wake up call this morning..my boss called me in to come intp work at 11.so that means I am working 11-8 now!FUN.So now I am up for the day..The only reason I told him I would come in,is because I need money for NY..Me and my best friend Carly are going to NY in 10 days to check out the makeup school we are going to at the end of August.We want to fly but the tickets are way expensive,so now we decided to drive.Last time we went on a road trip it was to NC for easter and i got a speeding ticket on the way home..cant let that happen again...


So my bible verse today was a good one... "So count it all as joy my brothers,when you fall into various temptations,know that the testing of your fatih produces endurance.Let endurance have its perfect work,so that you may be perfect and complete,lacking nothing." James 1:2-4. It really made me think..

thats all for now.

Song:Job 38 John Mark McMillan
Mood:challenged.

No comments: