Friday, April 18, 2008

So Emotional!

I've been an emotional wreck the past month!I'm usually the most non-emotional person you will ever meet.My parents used to think something was wrong with me because I used to never cry!lol.Well things are really changing now!But ya, I'm thinking God is doing this to me for some reason...(still trying to figure it out)maybe to break me and do some changes...who knows.only Him.lol

Worship was awesome on Wednesday.We did a new song from winter retreat called You wont Relent.God really is using this song this year for all of us.We are using at as our theme for college group and i am really excited to be doing worship for that.Something i feel God really wants me to do.God is gunna move majorly through the College and Career Group.Its time for our generation to step up and do some amazing things to make a difference.

Mood:Encouraged
Listening to:Give us Clean Hands Chris Tomlin

No comments: