Thursday, May 1, 2008

I am Relentless.

So our college group starts up tomorrow night!I am so excited!Not only for us to have one finally,but just because I know God is gunna do amazing things.The vision for this college group is awesome and i just cant wait to get started. The fact that Tommy and I have had the same vision about it all,just proves that God is gunna move,and that we are in the will of God.So everyone get pumped and ready for God to move!
I just looked up online where The Call is going to be this summer and its in D.C. on August 16.So we might be planning a trip there.All i know is that i will be going for sure!
So if you are reading this and didnt know we have a college group..its every Friday night at 8pm. in the Legacy...any questions..just let me know..

much love.


Mood: EXCITED!
Song:You wont Relent Misty Edwards

No comments: