Tuesday, October 12, 2010

well hello there.

i totally forgot about my blog. i am pretty sad that i have not updated this in over a year but i am going to try to do a better job at that! :)

life has been pretty crazy for me in the past 6 months. Between me breaking my leg,my parents losing the house i grew up in to a fire, not going to ministry school any more, and getting an internship at Elevation i have had barely any time to breathe!! God has definitely taught me a lot in all this. He has taught me to trust in Him in the good and bad times, and to never doubt the plan He has for my life. I can't say it was an easy thing to do, but it was the only thing I could do to keep my sanity. In saying all this, God is so good and He never takes you through anything you can't handle!

Any way its good to be back!!

much love-

val

No comments: