Wednesday, December 17, 2008

i hate driving in the snow..

so last night it snowed pretty bad...i had to drive home from bible study and as i turned out of the sub division on to hall road, my car just started spinning. it spun all the way around and then my car was facing oncoming traffic.i started freaking out a little and finally gained control of the car and pulled into a gas station. then i attempted to turn on to hall road again, and luckily i made it. i drove about 30mph the whole way home.it took me some time, and everyone passed me up but i made it home safely. HALLELUJAH! I'm probably a little too cautious when driving in the snow, but thats about the only time. I was surprised i didnt get pulled over for going TOO slow.lol.anyways.that was probably the lamest story ever,i just thought i'd share with you why i cannot handle the snow. Yes people i know its pretty..but i think im glad this is my last winter here for a while.

No comments: