Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I made it!

So I made it to NY safely!Yay. Its only been two days here and I feel like I've been here so long just because there is so much to do. Words cannot explain how awesome it is here. Our apartment is amazing! I am going to take pictures of it and post it up soon.I haven't been able to use my computer much because the wireless isn't working but I'm working on fixing it.
I start school tomorrow and I am so geeked! We went to the school today to pick up all our materials...AMAZING!.
The guys have made it fun for us while they were here.They know a lot about the city so it was cool for them to kind of show us around..We've been all over already.and I love the Subways!!lol.
Alright.Enough said for tonight!

Miss you guys...


P.S. Nina,I love you and thanks for reading my blog.lol.Loved your comment!

5 comments:

lori bunk said...

you better not have too much fun, because you are for sure COMING HOME!!!!! i miss you v!

Nina Bunk said...

i totally agree with lori!! but buy a lot of stuff, so i can live vicariously through you!!!!

Keri said...

Im glad u made it safe - cant wait to see pics!!

Julie Pannecouk said...

glad your safe have fun be good and come home soon
<3loveyouval

Jeni said...

put pics up sooooon!

i love you!